lenya-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Kuckartz" <A.Kucka...@ping.de>
Subject Re: Workflow definition document
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 12:20:27 GMT
> > Are there any suggestions how these files can be created and edited by
> > administrators without dealing with XML?
>
> At the moment, this has a low priority. IMHO we shouldn't
> invest much energy in implementing such rarely used features,
> we should concentrate on more important things ...

I agree. I was thinking about suggestions of already existing software.

Unfortunately demonstrating GUIs for rarely used features can be important
to convince certain people.

Here is one project which is using WfMC specifications:
http://debian-sf.objectweb.org/projects/jawe/
http://www.objectweb.org/architecture/meetings/archi-03-01/jawe.pdf

Andreas