labs-labs mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Future of Apache Labs
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 17:46:07 GMT
Hi Guys,
welcome and thanks for you interest. For the time being please get
involved in the discussions and get a feel for what the opportunity is
and the drawbacks are.
Think about how you would attract others in your projects to start a
lab, and ideas for labs of your own.
If we aren't able to use labs ourselves we can't expect others to join us!

Danny