labs-labs mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <danny.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi!
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:27:13 GMT
Hi John,
Yes, I think those are areas we need to address. I particularly like the
idea that you have just sparked in me, that labs is a place where a
community already exists, to develop new code, but what is missing is not
the basic infrastructure, but the Apache processes. It should be a sandbox
for communities to get  their experiment up to speed with mailing lists,
websites, releases etc. *Before* going to through the incubator. OR it
should be a place for experimentation were there is a clear "definition of
done" for each experiment. I think we have a split personality :-)
D.

On 10 Mar 2017 1:05 pm, "John D. Ament" <johndament@apache.org> wrote:

Ping? :-)