labs-labs mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Reasons for not using Github ...
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 19:07:07 GMT
Hi Hadrian,

Well if I have an Idea for a project and put my code to Github and eventually conflict with
a patent of another company. By committing that to a Github repo I could be involved in a
lawsuite. With Labs this couldn’t happen, is this not correct?
I know that officially releasing is not possible.

If this is not true, I should adjust what I tell people immediately ;-)

Chris