labs-labs mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] New PMC Chair
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 12:20:04 GMT
Hi

The result of the vote for Danny Angus (me) to replace Jan Iversen as the
PMC chair of Apache Labs is as follows:

Binding votes of PMC members:

4 +1's
No other votes

Non binding votes of commiters (excluding those counted above)

6 +1's
No other votes.

4 out of 11 pmc members is not a majority, but applying the principle of
lazy consensus I can declare that the VOTE has succeeded.

I will now prepare a resolution to put before the board to request the
change be officially made.

I'd also like to use this opportunity to thank Jan for his term of office,
his diligence and hard work, but mostly for enthusiasm and obvious
commitment to the Labs project.

Danny