labs-labs mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>
Subject so what needs done round here?
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 15:51:01 GMT
So after I recklessly offered to step up and let Jan move on I started
wondering where labs was at, and had a look round at some stuff.

I have a small amount of time to offer to the role, the PMC role, not
coding any particular lab, and I was wondering if anyone has a todo list of
admin and/or organisational tasks that they'd like me to pick up.

>From my own observations I have one suggestion

My bugbear is the list of projects on the website, which I don't think is
very informative and doesn't even contain as much info as is in the
doap.rdf files. I'd propose to write a script or xslt or something to
generate the list from the doap files.

I'd also like to chase down the PI on each lab and make sure that the
stauses are up-to-date.

WDYT?
Danny