labs-labs mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <danny.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: so what needs done round here?
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 23:53:29 GMT
I very much agree with everything you say here Rich.
When we started this it was to counter sourceforge, github has an even
lower barrier to entry, so it makes sense that we investigate lowering our
one.
I wonder if the ASF/github integration could help us here? Who can we ask
about that?
I also see a lot of TLP's with local labs and sandboxes. Maybe theres
something we can offer these projects, e.g. internal publicity for R&D, and
a fair for commuters looking for a new project.
d.