labs-labs mailing list archives

From Zachary Jaffee <...@case.edu>
Subject Re: so what needs done round here?
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 20:58:26 GMT
The real value that labs could provide over something like github would be
access to apache infrastructure. If I had the ability to spin up VMs on
demand without having to pay (insert cloud provider), the place where I
could do that would be the perfect place to experiment with new projects.
This would be even more valuable if there was a system in place that would
just auto build and deploy a project with a dockerfile, or something
similar, in it.