labs-labs mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Board report.
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 12:22:08 GMT
Hi Jan,
All I have is the horrible scripts behind the status pages I did[1]...
but the activity was so low I typically just reviewed the activity
over the past few months manually.  The script is a ruby script (with
some awk/sed for stuff I couldnt figure out how to do in ruby) - I
don't know ruby so its pretty bad, but its in my home directory on
people and that page is also refreshed every day or so..  other than
my name still showing up in the title, it looks good:)

Thanks,
--tim

[1] - http://people.apache.org/~twilliams/lab_status.html