labs-labs mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE restart] change of bylaws.
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2014 11:22:30 GMT
hi.

Sorry for top posting, the board have at the last meeting acknowledged a
change in our PMC group, this changes the vote situation.

With the changed we have the following situation:

Danny Angus +1
Geir Magnusson Jr +1
Jan Iversen +1
Niall Pemberton +1
Sander Temme +1
Santiago Gala +1
Simone Gianny +1
Simone Tripodi +1
Tim Williams +1

Graham Leggett abstained from vote
Ted Leung abstained from vote

This means the vote has passed, however it would not be fair to do a
"surprise attack", so we will let this mail stand for 72 hours
giving all PMC a final chance to change their vote.

It nobody reacts before Tuesday 22 April our bylaws are changed as
proposed. I will shortly after update the bylaws page, and then present a
proposal for a new homepage.

have a nice easter
rgds
jan I.