labs-labs mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <simo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [magma]
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 10:07:43 GMT
Hi Bertrand,
thanks for your interest in Magma.

Yes, that is the way I'm trying to move it to.

I think I'll try to write a proposal for incubation probably this
autumn, as soon as I complete some more documentation and developer
tools to make a smooth path for new developers to jump in.

Simone

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi Simone,
>
> On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Simone Gianni<simoneg@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> ...Magma lab is evolving and arrived to a milestone where functionalities are
>> mostly there, and are quite tested...
>>

>> ... Development of a demo/reference web application (following the petstore
>> guidelines) is ended,...
>>

>> ...The "user base" of Magma is expanding. We'll probably be using Magma to
>> build an application for a government agency here in Italy in September,...
>>

>> ...As always, any question, criticism, appreciation or help is extremely
>> welcome...
>>

> All the above makes me think that Magma might soon be ready for incubation.
> -Bertrand

Simone Gianni            CEO Semeru s.r.l.           Apache Committer
http://www.simonegianni.it/