labs-labs mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <simo...@apache.org>
Subject [magma] Working on tutorials, presentations and the like
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:04:11 GMT
Hi all fellow researchers,
I'm working on writing some stuff on Magma. Magma is very similar in its
goals to Qi4J and Spring Roo, so I started looking at those two sites,
how they present the project, how they organize their documentation, how
they write tutorials.

Since I still have to build some sort of community around Magma, my main
concern is not giving step by step instructions (which is a concern, but
not the most important :D). Instead, I'm trying to focus on explaining
the advantage and a proof of concept of the idea and project vision.

Since we all spend part of our days reading such kind of docs, have you
recently seen a very well written one which could inspire me?

My work is going on in the cwiki, so you all can have a look at it.
Every kind of comment is obviously welcome, every kind of contribution
is even more welcome :D

Simone

--
Simone Gianni            CEO Semeru s.r.l.           Apache Committer
http://www.simonegianni.it/