labs-labs mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Subject: Re: Lab for distributed SCM?
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 03:28:23 GMT

"Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> writes:

> I acknowledge the points raised here that Labs may not be the correct
> place for this effort. Infrastructure would be good for many reasons,
> but at least I would be much happier working on a public forum. If we
> can have an open Infrastructure forum, I'd propose that we move the
> proposed effort there instead of starting a Lab for it.

+1

I think Jukka's proposal, as it's evolved, has merit.  I'm just not
convinced that Labs is the right place for it.  The discussion could
quickly overwhelm this mailing list and we'd immediately start looking
to kick it out.

Personally, I think infra-dev@ is the right place and support making
that an open and publicly archived list.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905