labs-labs mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lab for distributed SCM?
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:05:22 GMT
Hi,

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
>  * Infrastructure seems like the correct place to do this, but a Lab
>  would be a good alternative if we can't come up with an Infrastructure
>  forum that is OK for everyone.

As an update to those of you who aren't following infrastructure@,
there seems to be reasonable consensus about using infrastructure-dev@
for this effort.

Thus I withdraw the proposal of having this effort as a Lab. Thanks
especially to everyone who pointed out Infrastructure as the correct
place for this. I hope that once the dust settles we'll find both Labs
and Infrastructure better off for having had this discussion.

Roy is looking at turning infrastructure-dev@ into a public mailing
list, and I hope to get this effort started there soon. If you're
interested in participating, please join us at
infrastructure-dev@apache.org.

BR,

Jukka Zitting