labs-labs mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: Subject: Re: Lab for distributed SCM?
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2008 15:53:53 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> I'll give you one thing; can site-dev be opened?  I suspect so, we are
> talking about building tools and infrastructure and the public facing web;
> is there a reason for that dialog to initially be embargoed?  I'm not sure
> there really is.  Opinions?

There may be some discussions about scripts for site building there
as well, don't know whether that would open up attack vectors.
Probably not.

Any plans to create a public infra-wishlist or something along that line?
That's probably what people would like to have to discuss issues as
the current one. Pre-alpha discussions, so nothing about beta systems
being put in place.

cheers,
   Roland