labs-labs mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject [Droids] Documentation
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 07:58:19 GMT
Hi all,

I wrote some basic documentation for droids (till now just about install
and run). It can be found in the trunk but for your comfort I added it
as well to my apache space:
http://people.apache.org/~thorsten/droids/

I will now write some more lines about extending droids and may find the
time to write a basic solr droid (I expect there will be some interest
from the solr community).

BTW the current version is incorporating Norbert - the (no)robots.txt
parser - which was mentioned by Roland Weber and is part of the sandbox
of HttpComponents.

Hope you enjoy.

salu2