labs-labs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [report] labs.apache.org
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:27:12 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> The idea was clearly for the sandbox to get feedback from the
> dev@httpd community - to suggest anything else is off-base.

Then the developer did a very poor job of communicating what they were
coding ;-)  We told them how to clone a sandbox (much like Leo detailed),
even offered to help(!) and the coder's answer was *that's not what I want!*
and went on to explain something so vague that the on-list question and
answer (that Roy legitimately expects) for would have been "show us the
-code-" :)

SO let's stop miscommunicating and spreading fud... I'll clip the good
and inaccurate points you raised and leave the conversation at that.