labs-labs mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [Fwd: Re: [report] labs.apache.org]
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:06:58 GMT
Sander nails it on the head.

Please his comments and mine an addendum to the previous report.

Labs is wide open to any committer who wants a lab and is willing to
follow the established lab rules, no matter where this code came from
(their hard drives, sandboxes or otherwise).

This said, we are *NOT* replacing project sandboxes, we are *NOT*
offended of you don't come to us and rather use your own sandbox nor we
ask for a reason for such a move, we do *NOT* suggest projects to avoid
doing sandboxing, we do *NOT* think we nor anybody else should.

I hope this is clear enough.

--
Stefano.