labs-labs mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [report] labs.apache.org
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:44:36 GMT
> Trustin Lee a écrit :
>
>> On 3/13/07, Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> wrote:
>>

>>> Labs have been very quiet lately, nothing really changed that requires
>>> board attention.
>>

>> If nothing has been changed since last report, what would be the
>> reason?  We
>> are not writing a mystery, but we could guess some possible reason to
>> determine if the lab is peaceful or there's any invisible barrier that
>> prevents activity.

See my previous board report. As a new project, we had to report every
month not every three. Even in the most successful newly established
projects, the first three months cannot be used to estimate their
lifecycles, any such discussion would be the equivalent of statistical
overfitting.

--
Stefano.