labs-labs mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [report] labs.apache.org
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:35:34 GMT
Trustin Lee a écrit :

> On 3/13/07, Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> Labs have been very quiet lately, nothing really changed that requires
>> board attention.
>

> If nothing has been changed since last report, what would be the
> reason?  We
> are not writing a mystery, but we could guess some possible reason to
> determine if the lab is peaceful or there's any invisible barrier that
> prevents activity.
>
> Trustin

In my case (dungeon), the reason is clear : lack of time. We have had a
lot of bugs to fix in ADS, with a release to deliver, so I let the labs
project a little bit beside. However, Labs project is really usefull, as
it provides a place where we can push new ideas, and try to expose them
to the community. At least, better than sourceforge !

Emmanuel