kylin-user mailing list archives

From "lwjsd1211@163.com" <lwjsd1...@163.com>
Subject 回复: Re: The latest snapshot was not generated
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2019 10:00:37 GMT
Thank you for answering. I have tried to find a solution.The time interval of the cube is designed
to be increasing.

Cubes have common dimension tables.the time interval of the cube being built may be previous.the
current cube build time interval is earlier than the last time interval.
The snapshot table does not refresh when the previous cube is rebuilt or refreshed

thank you!

lwjsd1211@163.com

发件人: Yaqian Zhang
发送时间: 2019-10-12 17:14
收件人: user
主题: Re: The latest snapshot was not generated
Hi:

Sorry for that reusing dimension table snapshots does have the problems you describe. We have
fixed it in the upcoming version Kylin 2.6.4.

For more information, please refer to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3628.

在 2019年10月11日,17:50,lwjsd1211@163.com 写道:

Hi friends:

Kylin tries to reuse snapshots of dimension tables in each build, and if they change frequently,
reuse will fail.
but I find that data changes sometimes build without generating the latest snapshot, which
I need
What is the judgment of reuse failure that I want to fail every time I build it

lwjsd1211@163.com