kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Bryan Liu (CN)" <Bryan....@homecredit.cn>
Subject sometimes need quite a long time when building cube
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2019 07:28:20 GMT
Dears,

   I am doing some testing with  Kylin now.  My Cube based on one source table with about
60~70M rows of data for one month.
   Normally we build cube need about 25mins .
   But sometimes which need more than 3hours , usually in busy period.   When I am checking
the MapReduce Jobs for cube building step 3(Extract Fact Table Distinct Columns) , I found
some Jobs just take several Seconds. But some Jobs take quit a long time.

  Please refer to screenshot as bellow.
   I think Hadoop do not have enough resource is one reason.  Meanwhile, there should have
some problem with Cube building step 2.  Seems the data is non-equilibrium.
  Could you please give me some advice ? thank you so much .
[cid:image002.jpg@01D5747F.06480730]
[cid:image006.jpg@01D5747F.06480730]