kylin-user mailing list archives

From Guosheng Lu <guosheng...@kyligence.io>
Subject Re: Function in SQL did not trigger predicate pushdown
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2019 06:46:04 GMT
Hi yout na:
Just change the value of query where condition can not cause the query convert to push down
because the mode of query still according with an existing cuboid.

陆国圣 /  Guosheng Lu
软件工程师 / Software Engineer

电话 / Mobile: 13914708027
http://kyligence.io<http://kyligence.io/>
[cid:image001.png@01D567E6.776FC3D0]

发件人: yout na <youtna16@gmail.com>
答复: "user@kylin.apache.org" <user@kylin.apache.org>
日期: 2019年9月10日 星期二 上午12:28
收件人: "user@kylin.apache.org" <user@kylin.apache.org>
主题: Function in SQL did not trigger predicate pushdown

Hi
    I write a SQL like :
        select column_1, column_2, count(*) from table where column_date = CURRENT_DATE()
group by column_1, column_2;
    I think this SQL will trigger predicate pushdown at CURRENT_DATE(),  but when I see then
log, I think it did not.
   The following is the picture of log:
[mage.png]
  when set a clearly date in sql the log is :
[mage.png]
 date 2019-09-08 is current_date() -1 and the current_date log is :
[mage.png]
 Because the current_date() cube is not build so total scan is 0.

The kylin Version is : 3.0.0-alpha2