kylin-user mailing list archives

From "240902713" <240902...@qq.com>
Subject 回复:kylin doesn't drop intermediate lookup table after job finished
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2019 06:42:42 GMT
StorageCleanupJob tool can result some unkown error , so I just drop the table manually .

Thanks .

发件人: "Xiaoxiang Yu"<hit_lacus@126.com>;
发送时间: 2019年7月31日(星期三) 下午4:27
收件人: "user"<user@kylin.apache.org>;"240902713"<240902713@qq.com>;

主题: Re:kylin doesn't drop intermediate lookup table after job finished

Hi,
    I think these tables could be cleaned by StorageCleanupJob. Please refer to http://kylin.apache.org/docs/howto/howto_cleanup_storage.html
to clean these intermediate table.

-----------------
Best wishes to you !
From :Xiaoxiang Yu

At 2019-07-31 15:42:27, "240902713" <240902713@qq.com> wrote:
 Hello :

I have a  question about why kylin doesn't drop the intermediate lookup table after job finished.

My kylin version: 2.6.0

I have a cube with a fact table join a lookup table  in hive, and both are hive view. I submit
a job one time per hour.

Kylin can drop the intermediate fact table , but doesn't drop the intermediate lookup table
.

I check the source code , and find out that , at '13 step: Hive Cleanup' ,  the source code
has been commented. as the

following picture shows:

After several days, in hive, there are a lot of intermediate lookup tables which are not droped.

Why can this step result some concurrent issue ?

Looking forward your reply.

Thanks !