kylin-user mailing list archives

From "240902713" <240902...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: kylin doesn't drop intermediate lookup table after job finished
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2019 06:33:21 GMT
Thanks, ShaoFeng

发件人: "ShaoFeng Shi"<shaofengshi@apache.org>;
发送时间: 2019年7月31日(星期三) 晚上10:12
收件人: "user"<user@kylin.apache.org>;
抄送: "240902713"<240902713@qq.com>;
主题: Re: kylin doesn't drop intermediate lookup table after job finished

Hello,

Good feedback. I think it is a legacy issue. At the very beginning, the intermediate table
name for the lookup table in view is likely to be the same. So if a job dropped the table
on the finish, it may cause another job failed. As a temporary solution, we disabled the cleanup
for Hive view tables.

Now since KYLIN-3515 has solved the conflict problem, I think this cleanup can be uncommented.
JIRA is created for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-4121 If you want to
contribute, welcome to raise a PR. Thanks!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org