kylin-user mailing list archives

From "青怒肉丝" <1336318...@qq.com>
Subject How to build model and cube for dimension tables that update data frequently
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2019 05:47:29 GMT
Hi,Guys:

     Now I have a dimension table in which the name field changes frequently, but the ID field
does not change. The ID and name correspond one by one.  Now I have put the name dictionary
in the derivative dimension of cube. But whenever I change the value of the name field, I
have to rebuild the cube to find the latest name value. So when my cube accumulates two years
of data, rebuilding the cube becomes expensive. Can't cube in kylin query the latest dimension
data? If feasible, how can I build model and cube?

David