kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [!!Mass Mail][Probable spam]Re:Power BI and Kylin
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2019 14:48:54 GMT
Hi Bryan,

Kylin ODBC driver doesn't support Power BI's direct query feature. So by
default, Power BI will try to load all data before generating reports,
which doesn't fit for a big dataset. While, Kylin only keeps aggregated
data, no original raw data; so it may not get the raw data.

However, the direct query is supported in Kyligence's ODBC, in case you
want to upgrade:
https://kyligence.io/news/kyligence-releases-odbc-driver-2-0-to-provide-enterprise-level-bi-connectivity/

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org

Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org
Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org

Bryan Liu (CN) <Bryan.Liu@homecredit.cn> 于2019年8月12日周一 下午6:54写道:

> Hi, Chunen,
>

>   Kylin刚入门,想知道kylin里面的raw data怎么理解?是指通过kylin连接DB
source里面的明细数据么? 谢谢