kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: wonder how to config a blacklist of cuboids
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2019 14:42:35 GMT
Hi, so far Kylin allows user to enter a whitelist, no blacklist.

If you can list all the cuboids you want, you can do that with the
whitelist + a minimal aggregation group (say only 1 dim in that group).
Because at least you should have one agg. group.

In the picture, I see you want to avoid that cuboid that C+D appeared at
the same time (mutually exclusive). You can do that by separating them into
two agg groups: 1) ABC, 2) ABD .Then you will have
the following cuboids: ABCD, ABC, AB, BC, AC, ABD, AD, BD, A, B, C, D

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org