kylin-user mailing list archives

From you Zhuang <zhuangzixiao...@gmail.com>
Subject does anyone tell me why raw measure need dictionary?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2019 06:25:55 GMT
I use raw measure to serve original records consults. But why does raw measure need dictionary?
 If I have a lot of raw measures, performance is slow. I see code below :

@Override
public List<TblColRef> getColumnsNeedDictionary(FunctionDesc functionDesc) {
    TblColRef literalCol = functionDesc.getParameter().getColRefs().get(0);
    return Collections.singletonList(literalCol);
}

My raw measures are always double, not big. So I don’t need dictionary at all.

I use raw measures for historical reasons, so I expect someone to tell me why and how I can
modify to use raw bytes.