kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kylin on parquet
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2019 13:15:13 GMT
Hi David,

The Kylin on Parquet is not yet ready for release: there are room to
improve the performance. The major feature in Kylin 3.0 is the real-time
OLAP, the team is putting more effort on this part. So the progress on
parquet storage was slow.

If you like this feature, please +1 on the JIRA. More people do this, it
will be more likely be prioritized.

Thanks for your feedback!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋