kylin-user mailing list archives

From Xiaoxiang Yu <xiaoxiang...@kyligence.io>
Subject Re: NRT streaming didn't work at HDP3.0
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2019 01:48:45 GMT
If you have further question, please let us know.

----------------
Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

发件人: Winter <ldym00@163.com>
日期: 2019年4月25日 星期四 11:15
收件人: Xiaoxiang Yu <xiaoxiang.yu@kyligence.io>
主题: Re: NRT streaming didn't work at HDP3.0

thks so much.it works!

[https://mail-online.nosdn.127.net/qiyelogo/defaultAvatar.png]

Winter

邮箱:ldym00@163.com

签名由 网易邮箱大师<https://mail.163.com/dashi/dlpro.html?from=mail88> 定制
On 04/24/2019 17:13, Xiaoxiang Yu<mailto:xiaoxiang.yu@kyligence.io> wrote:
Hi winter,
Recently I find when deploy Kylin(v2.6.1) in HDP 3.0, NRT streaming cannot work as expected.
Click "build" will got a fail message : Missing required configuration "partition.assignment.strategy",
this error is caused by kafka-client jar conflict. This has been reported by Winter at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kylin-user/201904.mbox/%3C727e847e.12a47.16a2fc42030.Coremail.ldym00%40163.com%3E.
After research, I have reproduced that error and find a tricky workaround to solve the problem.
Please refer to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3970 .

Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu