kylin-user mailing list archives

From Khalil Mejdi <khalil.mejd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache kylin is a strange system
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2019 20:42:30 GMT
Thanks alot for your clear response! That was really helpful
But one more thing !

I am using :

Apache Hadoop 2.7.3
Apache HBase 1.2.4
Apache Hive 2.1.1
Apache Kylin 2.6.1
Saiku
Mondrian 4.4 Dialect Kylin

I've managed to create a schema and i saw it on my cube list from saiku but
i couldnt get any data from it!

checked my saiku log and i found this!

2019-04-20 22:14:56,964 ERROR [org.saiku.web.rest.InfoResource]
/etc/theme/cssoverride.less
2019-04-20 22:14:59,468 DEBUG
[org.saiku.web.rest.resources.Query2Resource] TRACK
/query/E78B5A72-3348-A912-AF77-BB9ACD1E3E48 POST     tq:false
file:null

do i have something wrong with my schema or something else !
I sincerly feel like that mondrian jar isnt working well with my kylin
version