kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Chao Long" <wayn...@qq.com>
Subject Re: Please help me ! About kylin2.5 version dashboard and account management.
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 10:57:19 GMT
Hi yangxc,
  1, kylin.web.dashboard-enabled has no default value, you just need to add "kylin.web.dashboard-enabled=true"
in kylin.properties. Btw, before enabling dashboard, please make sure you have setup system
cube[http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/setup_systemcube.html]

 2, MODELER,ANALYST,ADMIN is the default user of role type, and the password of user MODELER,ANALYST
is itself.
   role MODELER means a user can design/build cube, role ANALYST means a user can query the
cube and do analysis, and role ADMIN means the system administrator

3, For user management, you can enable LDAP and SSO[http://kylin.apache.org/docs/howto/howto_ldap_and_sso.html].
    For data access management, you can enable Project Level ACL[http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/project_level_acl.html]
------------------
Best Regards,
Chao Long

From:  "yangxc@staryea.com"<yangxc@staryea.com>;
Date:  Wed, Mar 13, 2019 02:52 PM
To:  "user"<user@kylin.apache.org>;

Subject:  Please help me ! About kylin2.5 version dashboard and account management.

 Hello:
         The company recently researched the Kylin project, and I have several questions after
deploying kylin:
         1. Version 2.5 of the dashboard I refer to the official documentation, did not find
the kylin.web.dashboard-enabled configuration in the kylin.properties configuration file?
         2. Regarding kylin's account management, I checked the information. The default login
and account is ADMIN/KYLIN. There are also two accounts (MODELER, ANALYST). The purpose is
not very clear. How to get the passwords of these two accounts? The passwords in the files
are over-encrypted. How to decrypt them?
         3. Regarding the addition and authorization management of new users, I want to create
a new user to view the report data. Can I add different users for this piece, the authorization
is different, and the data I see is different? How to configure?

 yangxc@staryea.com