kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Prasanna" <prasann...@trinitymobility.com>
Subject RE: Duplicate data in kylin cube while rebuilding at regular intervals.
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 12:51:37 GMT

Please help here  to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasanna.P,

Trinity Mobility Pvt. Ltd. | Bangalore.

cid:image005.png@01D48186.3F73A010

From: Prasanna [mailto:prasanna.p@trinitymobility.com]
Sent: 05 February 2019 16:58
To: 'user@kylin.apache.org'
Subject: Duplicate data in kylin cube while rebuilding at regular intervals.

Dear team,

I am using kylin 2.2.0 version. In my use case  I have a   transactional
table and data is updating on daily basis(insert+update) without duplicates
(data will override) .if I am importing table data into kylin cubes with
regular intervals ,I am getting duplicate copies of data with different
timestamps. How to handle this case?  How to override existed data in cube
with updated data?.

Sample:

select * from table_name where table_name.CALLID ='103399'

result:

Regards,

Prasanna.P