kylin-user mailing list archives

From nichunen <...@apache.org>
Subject Re:where to put the jdbc driver jar for pushdown
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 12:09:55 GMT
Hi Forest,

As I know, put the jar to $KYLIN_HOME/ext should work, have you restarted your Kylin after
that?

--

Best regards,

Ni Chunen / George

At 2019-01-24 18:54:42, "林志佳[Forest Lin]" <Forest.lin@trendy-global.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I’d like to set kylin pushdown to presto, below is my setting.

kylin.query.pushdown.runner-class-name=org.apache.kylin.query.adhoc.PushDownRunnerJdbcImpl

#

kylin.query.pushdown.update-enabled=true

kylin.query.pushdown.jdbc.url=jdbc:presto://emr-header-1:9090/hive

kylin.query.pushdown.jdbc.driver=com.facebook.presto.jdbc.PrestoDriver

kylin.query.pushdown.jdbc.username=hive

kylin.query.pushdown.jdbc.password=

#

kylin.query.pushdown.jdbc.pool-max-total=8

kylin.query.pushdown.jdbc.pool-max-idle=8

kylin.query.pushdown.jdbc.pool-min-idle=0

However, in run time, it has error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: com.facebook.presto.jdbc.PrestoDriver

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.facebook.presto.jdbc.PrestoDriver

May I know where the presto-jdbc-300.jar should be put to ?  I have try  $KYLIN_HOME/ext and
$KYLIN_HOME/lib, but no luck

Thanks

Forest