kylin-user mailing list archives

From JiaTao Tao <taojia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: problem encountered when upgrade kylin from 2.0 to 2.2
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2018 06:24:23 GMT
I see the problem, you have set "kylin.job.controller.lock( or
kylin.job.lock)" to
"org.apache.kylin.storage.hbase.util.ZookeeperDistributedJobLock"
in the old Kylin version, but when you upgrade to Kylin 2.2, this class has
been renamed, so when calling reflection to instantiate this class, it
occurs error, cuz it's not exists anymore.

See this:
https://github.com/apache/kylin/blob/0b172436d90012c6573720d94134001e728e5e03/core-common/src/main/java/org/apache/kylin/common/KylinConfigBase.java#L545

In Kylin 2.2, the default value for this config is
:"org.apache.kylin.storage.hbase.util.ZookeeperJobLock". And in the latest
code(2.5.x), the congratulation is deprecated and not used anymore, see the
pic below.

[image: image.png]

--

Regards!