kylin-user mailing list archives

From Jon Shoberg <jon.shob...@gmail.com>
Subject Stable cluster setup? spark builds?
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2018 22:16:01 GMT
Could anyone recommend a stable Kylin setup from TAR releases?

I keep running into miscellaneous class issues and debugging setups across broken cube builds.

I’m trying Hadoop 2.8.5, HBase 1.4.3 and 2.0.3, Hive 2.3.4.

Mapreduce can’t place the statistics files on HDFS so the build breaks.

On spark there are HBase class issues (not finding a writer class) which seems like it should
not be occurring.

Is there a recommended, stable configuration? I’m deploying on a set of CentOS based servers

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhoneX