Thank you ShaoFeng and Na Zhai for response.

Regards,
Shrikant Bang

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018, 7:51 PM ShaoFeng Shi <shaofengshi@apache.org wrote:
Kylin's query cache is simple, just checking the SQL's signature; so, in your case, the query of (D1, D2) won't use the cache of (D1, D2, D3).

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Kyligence Inc: https://kyligence.io/

Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org
Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org

Na Zhai <na.zhai@kyligence.io> 于2018年11月13日周二 下午9:26写道:

Hi, Shrikant Bang

I think it will not go through query cached result(of D1,D2,D3) .

发送自 Windows 10 邮件应用