kylin-user mailing list archives

From you Zhuang <zhuangzixiao...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kylin comprehensive debug documentation
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2018 02:40:49 GMT
Hi Shaofeng, I think Inmem cubing code are so complicated, I wade through but get little.

1. In InMemCubeBuilder.java , line 276:

CuboidResult newCuboid = buildCuboid(task.parent, task.childCuboidId);
addChildTasks(newCuboid);

 Does this buildCuboid method output build results to ConcurrentDiskStore file ? If so, concurrent
write to the same ConcurrentDiskStore file causes

 dirty records in Simultaneous jobs . And the blog http://kylin.apache.org/blog/2015/08/15/fast-cubing/
 describing “ As “*” has no child, it will be

outputted once be calculated, then comes “D”; After “C” be outputted, “CD” will
be outputted as all of its children has

finished; “    is not correct.  it output parent cuboid then add child cuboids in above
code .  output order should be ABCD->BCD->CD->D->* 。

2. In  BatchCubingJobBuilder2.java, line 122:

final int maxLevel = CuboidUtil.getLongestDepth(seg.getCuboidScheduler().getAllCuboidIds());

Is this some more complicated?  Why not use seg.getCuboidScheduler().getBuildLevel());   I
see this snippet at line 71 in CuboidJob.java

> On Oct 31, 2018, at 3:52 PM, ShaoFeng Shi <shaofengshi@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Thank you Jiatao!
>
> Dear users, if you see the document has a problem, please point it out with email or
JIRA, or fire a github PR to the "document" branch. We will continue to refine the docs!

> JiaTao Tao <taojiatao@gmail.com> 于2018年10月31日周三 下午3:48写道:
> You are welcome :).
>
> you Zhuang <zhuangzixiaoyou@gmail.com> 于2018年10月31日周三 上午10:11写道:
> Much appreciation to JiaTao, bower install failed before , when I open the proxy , all
downloads  succeed.  Now everything goes well.