Hi Shrikant,

Yes, the slides will be uploaded. I'm not sure whether there will be video camera.

The slides of the previous 3 meetups are here:
https://www.slidestalk.com/home/publish/241

Some of them are in Chinese; if you're interested in certain topic, pleas raise up and we can translate it.

Shrikant Bang <b.shrikant28@gmail.com> 于2018年10月17日周三 下午3:07写道:
Hi ShaoFeng,

  Will presentation slides/video talks uploaded anywhere after this event?

Thank You,
Shrikant Bang.