Hi JiaTao, I operate according to http://kylin.apache.org/development/dev_env.html, but css and js becomes 404. Such as http://localhost:7070/kylin/components/bootstrap/dist/css/bootstrap.min.css,  What is webapp directory like?

Do I need execute “grunt dev --buildEnv=dev --buildNumber=`date "+%Y%m%d%H%M%S"` || { exit 1; }"

When I execute above command , a dist directory generated. But what should I do .

I have little knowledge about nodejs ,  is there any other commands must be executed?