kylin-user mailing list archives

From "May Zhou" <may.a.z...@foxmail.com>
Subject 回复: 答复: Re: Kylin Count(col) Result Is Different With Hive
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2018 08:01:25 GMT
Hi Shaofeng,
   I didn't find this configuration parameter in the configuration list via https://kylin.apache.org/docs/install/configuration.html,
could you help to check that?

Besides, could this configuration be overwritten in the Cube Level? I tried this configuration
in the Cube level, but it did not works on the result of count(column). Moreover, I re-builded
this cube also, but it did not work still.

BRs,
May

发件人: "ShaoFeng Shi"<shaofengshi@apache.org>;
发送时间: 2018年10月23日(星期二) 下午3:51
收件人: "user"<user@kylin.apache.org>;

主题: Re: 答复: Re: Kylin Count(col) Result Is Different With Hive

One suggestion, such new feature should be enabled by default; Otherwise, most people won't
know it, even we add it to the configuration list...

Ma Gang <mg4work@163.com> 于2018年10月23日周二 下午3:17写道:

You may set the configuration 'kylin.query.enable-dynamic-column' to true in kylin.properties,
and test it.