kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The step of "Convert Cuboid Data to HFile" was very slow. How to optimize it?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 01:12:37 GMT
Hi liang gang,

Did you check the counter of this MR job? Like how many mappers and
reducers, what's the average process time in mapper/reducer? To improve the
performance, you need to identify the bottleneck first, and then analyze
what's the possible reason. This is a general case for each Hadoop
developer, just check more. Kylin also has some documents in it:
https://kylin.apache.org/docs/howto/howto_optimize_build.html
https://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/cube_build_performance.html

<lianggang@qutoutiao.net> 于2018年10月21日周日 下午11:43写道:

--