kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kylin on Druid
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 08:44:15 GMT
Hi Marc,

The code is not in the community version now; I would leave this question
to Kaisen or Yerui, they are the developer of that function;

Recently we're discussing the new storage engine for Kylin in the
dev@kylin.apache.org. Welcome to join if you want to discuss. The subject
is "[DISCUSS] Columnar storage engine for Apache Kylin".

Marc Wu -X (mawu2 - Insigma Hengtian at Cisco) <mawu2@cisco.com>
于2018年10月9日周二 下午1:32写道:

--
Best regards,