kylin-user mailing list archives

From 宋海涛 <hts...@gaojihealth.com>
Subject 答复: VPN 访问权限申请
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2018 07:46:52 GMT
I tried it.  But it looks not work for me.

Have you ever tried this?

You may set the configuration 'kylin.query.enable-dynamic-column' to true in
kylin.properties, and test it.

At 2018-10-23 15:15:00, " 宋海涛" <htsong@gaojihealth.com> wrote:

Hi Ma Gang,

   Thank you for your reply.   The column ‘fzy_bill_code’ is from fact
table.

   But what do you mean about ‘enable dynamic column configuration.”

Thanks.