kylin-user mailing list archives

From "刘成军" <li...@zqykj.com>
Subject 回复:help to install kylin out of cdh cluster with kerberos enabled (withou install hive/hbase gateway in kylin servers)
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 01:34:17 GMT
Manoj, thanks.
     I will have a try in my dev evn.
发件人:Kumar, Manoj H <manoj.h.kumar@jpmorgan.com>
发送时间:2018年8月31日(星期五) 16:20
收件人:user <user@kylin.apache.org>
主 题:RE: help to install kylin out of cdh cluster with kerberos enabled (withou install
hive/hbase gateway in kylin servers)

Chengjun – Pls. ensure you have hadoop client set up done at Standalone machine & CLI
should working from that machine – hive,spark etc. Unix SA has to set up that machine &
then kylin services will run on that machine.

Regards,
Manoj