kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Partition using surrogate date key
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2018 14:16:19 GMT
Hi Hari,

You can define a customized partition condition builder. Please check the
following interfaces and two implementation classes:

org.apache.kylin.metadata.model.PartitionDesc.IPartitionConditionBuilder
org.apache.kylin.metadata.model.PartitionDesc.DefaultPartitionConditionBuilder
org.apache.kylin.metadata.model.PartitionDesc.YearMonthDayPartitionConditionBuilder

The partition builder class is configurable on data model, check this as an
example :

https://github.com/apache/kylin/blob/master/examples/sample_cube/template/model_desc/kylin_sales_model.json#L97

If you developed your implementation, adding the jar to $KYLIN_HOME/lib and
then restart Kylin;

hosur narahari <hnr1992@gmail.com> 于2018年9月26日周三 上午12:26写道:

--
Best regards,