kylin-user mailing list archives

From hosur narahari <hnr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: select column returns null values
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2018 03:10:44 GMT
Hi ShaoFeng,

Thanks for your response. I've few follow up questions.

1. In FAQ, it's mentioned that "The cube only has aggregated data, so all
your queries should be aggregated queries". But since cube is created by
joining based on various dimensions, shouldn't joins without aggregation be
valid cube querying scenarios(I hope it's already being done).

2. "select price from " statement should also be pushed down, the rule can
be optimized for it. Can you point me to documentation for specifying
pushdown rules. It would be of big help.

Thanks & Regards,
Hari