kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Zhong, Yanghong" <yangzh...@ebay.com>
Subject Re: Set Up System Cube, Inconsistent cube desc signature for CubeDesc
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2018 02:28:13 GMT
Hi 蜘蛛侠,

This issue is caused by the incorrect setting of system cubes’ signatures. Later a patch
may be needed to solve this issue.

Current workaround is to refresh your cubes signatures by the following command:
./bin/kylin.sh org.apache.kylin.cube.cli.CubeSignatureRefresher KYLIN_HIVE_METRICS_QUERY_QA

------
Best regards,
Yanghong Zhong

From: 知猪侠 <386719155@qq.com>
Date: Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 10:21 AM
To: user <user@kylin.apache.org>
Subject: Set Up System Cube, Inconsistent cube desc signature for CubeDesc

When I used kylin 2.5.0 cdh57, I wanted to use dashboard, I encountered the following error:

2018-09-25 09:53:35,500 ERROR [main] job.CubeBuildingCLI:134 : error start cube building
java.lang.RuntimeException: error execute org.apache.kylin.tool.job.CubeBuildingCLI. Root
cause: Inconsistent cube desc signature for CubeDesc [name=KYLIN_HIVE_METRICS_QUERY_QA]
at org.apache.kylin.common.util.AbstractApplication.execute(AbstractApplication.java:42)
at org.apache.kylin.tool.job.CubeBuildingCLI.main(CubeBuildingCLI.java:131)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Inconsistent cube desc signature for CubeDesc
[name=KYLIN_HIVE_METRICS_QUERY_QA]
at org.apache.kylin.tool.job.CubeBuildingCLI.checkCubeDescSignature(CubeBuildingCLI.java:125)
at org.apache.kylin.tool.job.CubeBuildingCLI.submitJob(CubeBuildingCLI.java:104)
at org.apache.kylin.tool.job.CubeBuildingCLI.run(CubeBuildingCLI.java:99)
at org.apache.kylin.tool.job.CubeBuildingCLI.execute(CubeBuildingCLI.java:91)
at org.apache.kylin.common.util.AbstractApplication.execute(AbstractApplication.java:37)
... 1 more

I don't know why I encountered this error, I did it based on the steps of this web page http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/setup_systemcube.html.
When I executed this command : ${KYLIN_HOME}/bin/system_cube_build.sh KYLIN_HIVE_METRICS_QUERY_QA
3600000 1200000
I encountered the above error, the specific error information, please see the attachment.

This is my first question, maybe some information is not described clearly.

Thank you!