kylin-user mailing list archives

From Billy Liu <billy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Queries For Building Cube
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2018 14:26:09 GMT
Hello Shrikant,

For 1, seems the 4 dimensions are hierarchy structure. You could
define them as hierarchy dimensions in Cube, and leave A as mandatory
dimension.

For 2, select 'user_activity' as partition column in model design.
There are a few built-in formats, most date types are supported.

With Warm regards

Billy Liu
Shrikant Bang <b.shrikant28@gmail.com> 于2018年8月13日周一 下午5:39写道:

> Hi Team,
>
>      We are doing a PoC on building OLAP cubes. Could you please help me to get answer
of below queries?

> Selective Cuboids:
> We need to have selective cuboids as part of OLAP cubes.
> Let say if we have 4 dimensions : A, B, C, D then we need just  (A,B,C,D) , (A,B,C),
(A,B) and (A)

> Refresh Settings:
> How to specify partition column and format while building cube for fact table.
> e.g. user_activity is partitioned by date 'yyyy-MM-dd' and cube should be refreshed everyday
with previous day's computation.